Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Posts for 8E and 8D

8D
After reading chapter five most of the class immediately had a thought of a time when something funny happened in a setting that was supposed to be serious (School, Church, Acto Civico or any number of other ones). So I ask you to use your blogs as a forum to share your funniest story with a similar theme.

8E
We have read the first couple of chapters of Book Thief and there has been a lot of information thrown at you. So the task I ask of you is to predict what you think will happen to Liesel. This can go in any direction, try to be thorough with your answer and make sure it seems logical and fits with the story.

1 comment:

Someone said...

yay, at last, something to do! and now i am done... back to boredom. plz comment on my blog, since you can already see it there. I would love to see what you think of my ideas, and maybe i comment on yours!